People Search System Tissa Godavitarne

!! Update with 4th Payment from Affiliatize - Tissa Godavitarne
$804 in 2.5 months !!


I have received my third payment from Tissa Godavitarne for being an affiliate of his People Search System

It was $100 for a two week period. This makes my Total $510 over two months.



I have been getting plenty of GDI signups from it as well.

Costs for last 30 days:
$10 to GDI for web hosting.
$29.95 to Tissa for his advertising services.

Profit for last 30 days: $230

I will easily pat $30 for Tissa’s services if I will be earning over $200 from it.

If I can make $240 a month this easily, There is no way to fail in this system.

PayPal image attached below:
Third Payment from Affiliatize


Third Payment from Affiliatize



Payment 4 from Tissa Godavitarne’s Affiliatize System


have received payment number four from Tissa Godavitarne’s Affiliaze System



It was $294 for a two week period. This makes my Total $804 over 2.5 months.

PayPal image attached below:
Fourth Payment from Affiliatize

Fourth Payment from Affiliatize



I have been getting plenty of GDI signups from it as well.

Costs for last 30 days:
$10 to GDI for web hosting.
$29.95 to Tissa for his advertising services.

Profit for last 30 days: $354

I can easily justify paying $30 a month for Tissa’s services if I will be earning over $300 a month from it.

That is 1000% profit


, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Blogger

March 5, 2020 at 4:23 AM  

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos less than us.

(Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

CLICK on this link to determine if this brief test can help you discover your true weight loss possibilities

Post a Comment